I’ve been involved in amateur sports for about 15 years. What motivates me is new experiences and the joy I get from all kinds of sports. I’d been doing BMX for 7 years after which I opted for a road bike. These days I’m into running, bike rides and working out. I’ve already skydived three times and I love mountain hiking.
Initially, I wasn’t too successful in my attempts to start running, so I’ve decided to write down any information that would help me progress, keep running enjoyable and stay healthy. At some point I thought I’d enter a competition to sum up what I’d achieved. That’s how I ran a 10 kilometer distance, a half marathon and a marathon. I’ve decided to share information about my path on those distances here, on MondayRun.
If you have any questions, I’d be glad to answer them via email: email@example.com
I’m not trying to impress anyone with my achievements, I only ever compete with myself 🙂 Listed below are the official competitions I’ve participated in and my results:
- Half marathon (Nova Poshta, 2019) – 1:51:15;
- Marathon (Wizzair, 2019) – 4:00:40;
- Wings For Life (Red Bull , 2019) – 16,81 km;
- ICE Trail, 28 km, 633 m. uphill (2020) – 3:12:43;
- Kyiv Trail (2020), 27,1 km, 400 m. elevation gain – 3:19:12
- Chornohora Sky Race (2020), 24,1 km, 1225 m. elevation gain – 3:37:20
- Kyiv Euro Marathon 2021, half marathon — 1:46:02
- Fun Karpaty Trail 2021, 37 km, 1491 m. elevation gain — 6:32:10
- Skole Ultra Trail 2021, 20 km, 960 m. elevation gain — 2:45:36
- Chornohora Sky Race 2021, 24,1 km, 1225 m. elevation gain — 3:40:13